Friday 10 March 2017

Day 8 - Questions


Oh questions, how I love you but how I also hate you sometimes...

Today was more than a little crazy, and mostly not in a good way, I woke up at 10 am, which was fairly normal, but I then fell asleep again (which is not normal). Thankfully I wasn't woken up by the fire alarm, but annoyingly, when I did wake up it was 10:40, and my bus had long since departed. I don't actually have anything timetabled for thursday morning, but I've been trying to get into a habit of going in regardless to get work done, because lets face it it's easier to work without being distracted.

I had also agreed to meet my friend at 11

(un)fortunately he also managed to not wake up, and so the meeting never actually happened, but it gave me the chance to prepare for lab, which ultimately probably wasn't necessary, the experiment took all of 1 hour (of 4)

Error propagation though? That's on a whole new level of bad. I literally spent 3 hours just trying to come up with an equation to combine errors in my measurements, and it's currently 4 AM and I still am not even close to finishing the write up for this experiment. I hate life sometimes

Edit* I gave up. It's now Saturday and that train of thought is long gone, I'm sorry. I'll catch it again at some point but right now I need to sleep...

And no, I didn't get labs done... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment